This website has been tested against the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidlines (WCAG) 1.0 and was found to meet WCAG 1.0 conformance level A.
This site implements these UK Government recommendations for Access Keys:
- S - Skips main navigation menus ( for text browser users )
- 3 - Site map
- 0 - Access key details ( shows this page )
Access Key Usage
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer users. Press the ALT key (Control key on Mac) and the shortcut key simultaneously, then release both keys and press ENTER.
- For Netscape, Mozilla (Firefox) and Safari users. Press the ALT key (Control key on Mac) and the shortcut key simultaneously.
- For Opera users. Press the Shift and ESC keys simultaneously, then release both keys and immediately press the shortcut key.
- Text browser users can use the 'S' access key to skip the navigation menus and go straight to the page content.